February 4, 2013

what I would love to wear // knits.


knits.

from left to right: acne lia cable knit // alexander wang cotton ribbed sweater // isabel marant moonsfield intarsia wool-blend sweater // rag&bone holst knitted sweater // see by chloé contrast knit pullover // velvet knit pullover

jetzt wo sich hoffentlich die sonne wieder ein bisschen mehr zeigt, möchte ich gerne einen dieser kandidaten da oben tragen - vorzugsweise in eiscremefarben, die machen so gute laune. dann ohne jacke und mit meinen liebsten pistols.

habt einen guten start in die woche.
xx

5 comments:

  1. I adore chunky knits, these are stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nr. 2 und Nr. 4 sind doch mal schööööön

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne Auswahl! rag&bone ist mein Favorit:)

    Liebst
    MyImpressions

    ReplyDelete
  4. los quiero tooooodos!tengo obsesión por ellos!jaja, mil besooos

    http://niayernimananahoy8.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. knits are so cozy and chic! I love wearing them in the cold winter months! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments, i read every single one. they make my day. <3

you are welcome to follow me with google friend connect or with bloglovin´ . como queráis.
if you have any questions or you just want so say hello, visit me here: http://twitter.com/latiquismiquis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...